Welcome to Farm Fresh for Life!
We take the guesswork out of eating healthy.
We all need to eat. We want to feel good about what we are eating and feeding our families.
Unfortunately, most foods in the standard American diet (SAD) are not healthy.
You’re hungry. And so am I.
Food shouldn’t make us fat and sick. We all want to eat fabulous foods AND be healthy, happy and gorgeous!
There is a way to eat all day long and not have a problem with your cholesterol (or your pants).
I’ve done it. You can do it too.
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
Start enjoying clean, real-food today and make a change that matters.
Get 3 of our most Popular Resources today:
Eating shouldn’t be complicated.
What are REAL FOODS?
Real foods are easy to find. They are everywhere. Real foods are foods without labels. They are foods without ingredients.
Real Foods at a glance:
- Grains: whole wheat berries, whole grains, whole corn, whole spelt, whole kamut, whole rye, whole oats.
- Dairy: Milk (raw or organic is best), raw cheeses, butter (raw or organic is best), sour cream (homemade is best), yogurt, buttermilk, cream, whip-cream (homemade & sweetened with maple syrup), etc.
- Meat & Eggs: any eggs, chicken, duck, rabbit, venison, beef, pork, fish, etc
- All Fruits & Veggies
- All beans, legumes, nuts & seeds
- Sweeteners: Real Maple Syrup, Honey, Molasses, stevia (the plant)
- Beverages: Any natural drinks, includes kombucha, juice (fresh is best, never with added sugar), milk, tea, beer, wine and any other natural beverage.
Eating real foods does not mean you must move to acreage and get a pig.
Fresh foods can be purchased from a farm store, a roadside stand, a farmers market, a CSA, or a healthy supermarket.
But if you’re a little on the wild side, you can raise some or most of your food.
Around here – we raise almost everything we eat. WHAT?
Hang on to your hats – this is when I lose people. Don’t worry, I won’t make you grow all your food – but if you have a hankerin’ to produce some of your own groceries – I’m definitely the girl who can show you how to do it!
HELP IS HERE
If you are ready to make a change for good – you should consider a Membership.
Our Membership Community was designed for those who want to grow more, shop less and put healthy food on the table. Wondering why on earth we started a Membership Program? Go here for the scoop.
I realized a while ago that eventually, my food choices were going to catch up with me. We can’t just continue eating dead, processed foods and expect to enjoy great health forever.
Got Questions? I can be reached at email@example.com. Or submit a question here.
Wishing you much health and success on your real food adventure!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR RESOURCES TO GET YOU STARTED:
(Wheat-Grinding, Bread-Making & Healthy Gluten)
There’s plenty more healthy living and homesteading fun to be had around here. Stick around and enjoy!
Don’t forget – if you want it all: renegade real food meals, groceries from your yard, breadmaking like your great-grandparents, insider information and more – Join the Community. It’s cheap & your pants will thank you.