Make Your Own Pizza Crust
I’ve been making this homemade pizza for almost as many years as I have had children. That’s a long time.
If you’ve been following along, you’ll recognize this recipe. It is my basic yeast dough recipe that I use for everything from pizza crust, to slider buns to doughnuts. It’s super versatile & with a generous application of olive oil, this soft dough transforms into the perfect, crispy, pizza crust.
- For why you should grind your own flour go here
- For an introduction to an Electric Grain Mill & how to use one go here
- For a super detailed introduction to this recipe and yeast breads in general go here
- For Homemade Slider Buns go here
- For Homemade Pan Fried Doughnuts go here
Just so you don’t get overwhelmed, here’s what we’re going to do:
- Put water, honey, butter, milk & yeast into a mixer and let it sit 5 mins
- Add eggs, flour, salt & knead the dough for 5 minutes on medium
- Let the dough rest
- Smoosh dough into thin pizza crusts & bake
For step by step instructions with pictures go here.
Be sure to join the blog if you haven’t already…. By email (here).