There is a Birthday Girl in the house. Look who’s 11!
Why this is one of the most charming children you will ever meet:
- She will hiss at you if you make her mad.
- She can burp like a truck driver. She actually beat a 14 year old boy in a burping contest on stage at a church.
- She has been completely enamored with Captain America for approximately 3 years. When asked by her older sister if she has a crush on Captain America she responded, “I do not have a crush on him- I am going to marry him.”
- Captain America is no longer Captain America in this house. He has affectionately been renamed, “Dear Future Husband.”
- She is my 3rd child which means she is a party waiting to happen, is up for anything, loves when plans change, is impossibly happy all the time and would be your favorite.
- She invented the only word in the English Language that doesn’t have a vowel: Frrt. “Frrt,” is her stuffed ferret whom she takes everywhere. She would love to have a real live ferret someday. It could happen, after all, what’s one more animal when you have 75?
It’s hard to believe my baby girl is 11! Yesterday she was just a tiny ballerina!
They just grow up so fast…
Happy Birthday Cutie – Mommy loves you!
Sign up to receive weekly updates, country tid-bits and homesteading fun by subscribing to the blog via email (here).