How to Make Bone Broth Cubes
This is such a no-brainer. BUT, I am a visual learner.
So, for anyone who is like me, here are the step-by-step instructions for making bone-broth cubes.
- Cook some bone-broth.
- Strain it through a filter or some cheese-cloth so all you’re left with is clear broth.
- Let cool. Some people skim off the fat. I leave the fat in my broth.
- Pour broth into ice-cube trays.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- The next day, pop the bone-broth cubes out of the trays & transfer into a freezer bag.
- Stick the bagged broth cubes back in the freezer.
- Now you can grab a couple of cubes when ever you need them. It’s so convenient when you are cooking veggies, mushrooms, or just want a little broth, not an entire quart.
Get on the list to receive all the latest posts, old fashioned tips and country tid-bits by subscribing to the blog via email (here).