This is my Favorite Dry Rub. It is a great rub for any pork roast, butt or loin.
Combine all spices in bowl & mix well.
To season meat:
- Wash & dry meat
- Score the fat if desired prior to seasoning
- Rub entire surface of meat thoroughly with dry rub
- Cover tightly in plastic wrap
- Let season in refrigerator overnight
- Roast, grill or smoke the pork according to your recipe the next . . .
Howdy, this content is for Members only– You should join!
It’s cheap, it’ll make you a bread-making ninja, the star of your kitchen, and your pants will thank you.