We attended the National Farm & Machinery Show here in Kentucky. I was having one of those days when my mouth was operating faster than my brain. Let me tell you, I could save myself a ton of grief if I could just learn to shut-up.
Here are 15 things that may have happened.
- I may have asked a tractor salesman how much the tractor cost while pointing at a combine
- I may have found my dream
- I may have eaten my weight in German roasted pecans.
- I may have gotten lost and sent my husband a text that said, “I’m lost.”
- My 14 year old may have said, “Mom, you weren’t lost, you’re easy to find. I just look for your hair.”
- My youngest son may have wanted to climb into the cab of all 2000 tractors at the show.
I think he actually sat in 1000 of them.
- My youngest daughter may have had a tooth fall out while eating popcorn. She also may have spit the tooth along with 1/2 pint of blood into my hand.
- I may have almost passed out.
- 3 Of my children may own cattle prods now. I may need to protect the cows.
- I may have gotten lost 2 more times before we left the show.
- My oldest son may have said, “You and Dad are easy to spot in a crowd. Tons of hair and no hair.”
- DH may have spent the entire day (1) waiting on me to stop talking to everyone and (2) looking for my hair.
- I may need a hair cut.
To get old fashioned advice, farm tips and homesteading fun delivered straight to you be sure to subscribe via email (here).