10 Reasons why I love my cow more than my dog:
- My Cow has beautiful eyes as big as oranges
- My Cow has Fur that feels like a teddy bear
- My Cow smells like fields and barns.
- My Cow gives me milk.
- My cow gives me butter.
- My cow gives me ice-cream.
- My cow gives me cream.
- My cow comes running whenever I am outside.
- My cow gives me baby cows.
- My cow doesn’t make my couch smell like corn chips.
Duke is the hound in the coma on my couch.
Using a pillow.
My pillows – not dog pillows.
Duke is good at sleeping, sleeping, and making things smell like corn chips.
I think our life is better with Duke around. My husband is a happier man with Duke in his lap. My children ADORE him. I am even beginning to come around.
As far as dogs go, I think Duke is the best. He doesn’t drool, slobber, or jump on people (I suppose it’s hard to jump with 6 inch legs). He’s laid back, low maintenance and loves to snuggle.
I still like my cow better than Duke – but she can’t lay on the couch with me.
Get old fashioned tips and homesteading fun delivered straight to you! Just subscribe via email (here).